Africa Clockwise is the name of the epic journey stand-up comedian Mark Sampson, writer Sam Pearce and their children Ruby and Zola are undertaking around the circumference of the continent in their Big Green Truck, fuelled by recycled waste vegetable oil and solar power.
We want to inspire others to:
- Vans Authentic Slim Perf Stars Black Sz Womens 9 NIB
- Dansko Professional Clog Candy Patent Women's sizes 35-42/5-12 NEW!!!
- Hunter women's Original Tall Rain Boots Military Red Size 6
- Retro Womens Suede High Heels Leather Boots Over the Knee Thigh High Boots Chic
- NEW Cole Haan Carlyle Leather WIDE CALF Zip Knee Boots Womens 6 EXPEDITED MAIL
- BX10 MOMA shoes burgundy suede women ankle boots
- Via Spiga Women's Malena Slip ON Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Jane and the Shoe Women's Kaelynn White Perforated Sneaker Size 6
- NIB TORY BURCH BLACK SNAKE PRINT LEATHER GOLD REVA YORK BALLET FLATS 10.5
- MERRELL Women's Caper Brack Dark Earth Leather and Mesh Slip On Trail Shoe Sz 6
- Nike Turnschuhe Laufen schwarz und pink t 40 Frauen -tasche
- NEW Nike Air Max Advantage Women's Size 5.5 Running Shoes 908991 402 Ocean Bliss
- Nike Air Force 1 Low ALL STAR SWOOSH PACK SAIL OFF WHITE PASTEL AH8462-101 10.5
- Nike Womens Air Force 1 Hi Prm Mens Style : 654440 Black Size 10
- Nike Hypervenom III 3 Phelon SG Football Boots Mens US 7 REF 4287*
- Travel Africa
- Think Green
- Seize the Day
With our ecological clock ticking, the Sampsons are on a mission to investigate how Africa can show the world how to cope with climate change. The journey in the Big Green Truck is ‘clockwise’ – both as a direction, and as an awareness: time now is crucial and we all need to wake up and take proactive steps to prepare for an environmentally compromised future.
Africa Clockwise is also a quest to discover whether it is possible for their kids to live happily without wifi or water on tap – like the majority of the continent’s children. A quest to investigate whether a future without fossil-fuelled luxuries may not be such a bad thing, helping us to focus on quality of life experiences, not quantity of possessions.
Our positive stories aim to challenge clichéd images of the ‘overwhelming doom of global warming’ and ‘the dark continent’ and to hold hands out across Africa, spreading a message of connection and mutual support.
Like us on Romika Mokasso 139 Women shoes Scuffs & Mules slippers width F1/2 (narrow) - NEW, follow us on Twitter and Skechers Bikers Cuddy Slip On Shoes Leather Womens Clogs and look out for Africa Clockwise the show on our return in 2020!